Landlord Fees & Charges
Letting, rent collection and Management Service
12% (Inc. VAT)
Letting and Rent Collection Only
8% (Inc. VAT)
90% of 1st Months rent
Same as Let Only and Rent Collection Only plus:
- Contact utility companies & council tax
- All Gas safety checks legionnaires/ PAT testing arranged and completed.
- House inspections every four months on a one year rental and two on a six
- Maintenance works arranged and managed
- Emergency/Out of hours calls and work dealt with
- Negotiate renewal, documents signed End of Tenancy process.
- Arrange Check Out inspection and
- Professional clean.
- Deposit negotiation and deposit release
- Rent collection and arrears chasing
- Landlords payments and statements
- Deal with non-residential landlord taxation including annual return
- Invoice payment to suppliers/ contractors
- Payment of service charge and ground rent.
- Rent Review
- Serving Statutory Notices
- Accompanied Viewings
- Fully comprehensive Tenant referencing.
- Create Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange Inventory, Gas Safety check, EPC, (PAT and Legionnaires testing if required) Carbon Monoxide alarms(All payable by the landlord)
- Collection of tenants deposit and rental in advance
- Arranging for all paperwork signing, ID’s collected and all legal obligations met.
- Set up payment method for rental
- Informing the council and water board of new tenants
- Lodge the security deposit in agreed scheme with DPS or MyDeposit or landlords own and supply tenant with Prescribed Information.
Additional Non-Optional Fees & Charges (Irrespective of Service Level)
Initial Set-up Fee £195.00 plus vat = (£234.00 inclusive of VAT)
- Agreeing a market rent for your property
- Take internal & external photos of your property
- Contribution towards Tenancy Agreement
- Marketing of property on our website, Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location Advertise your property in the window of the office and in The Advertiser
- Carry out accompanied viewings of your property.
Other fees and charges
Cutting of Keys
Cost of Invoice plus £5.00 plus VAT (£6.00 inclusive of VAT)
Specific visits made by agent at the request of the landlord
£30.00 plus VAT (£36.00 inclusive of VAT)
Subject to property size and if furnished or unfurnished – Ranging from
£150 to £350.00 plus
VAT = (£180.00 to £420.00 inclusive of VAT) All include Photos
Gas Safety Certificate
£70.00 plus vat (82.25 inclusive of VAT) – this is subject to price change depending on the
engineer but you will be informed of price change before instructing them
Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Installation
Charges vary with the gas engineers but you will be quoted before installation.
£55.00 plus VAT = (£66.00 inclusive of VAT)
£150.00 plus VAT = (£180 inclusive of VAT)
£96.00 (Inc. VAT) per hour (this fee is not applicable if you take out a rent guarantee)
Processing insurance claims
£10% of the settlement plus VAT